In the academic year 2023-2024 you visit the University of Twente in Enschede to take practicals, groupwork and exams. For this, the University of Twente can arrange accommodation for you. On this webpage, you can read about this.
The University of Twente can arrange accommodation for you on campus in our lodges. Costs per night €10 per person. If you prefer to stay in a hotel or somewhere else, you need to make your own arrangements. When booking a hotel, the regular hotel overnight costs must be paid directly to the hotel (so no intervention from the UT and no reduced rate). Read more about these options:
- In case of no show, there is no possibility of restitution of overnight stay costs. Note: it is also not possible to get a partial restitution.
Restitution of overnight costs will only be possible if:
- you face personal circumstances or illness.
- you report this beforehand to your study adviser Amaal Shamari (email@example.com) and inform firstname.lastname@example.org of your absence.
Note: the costs of reimbursement (€5 per transaction) are for your account.
- If you have missed the reservation or payment deadline, reservations cannot be arranged by the UT anymore.
- If you want to stay an extra night at the UT, you have to arrange accommodation yourself.